The location, general characteristics, and principal details of the Work are indicated in a set of Contract Documents, entitled “Town of Bristol, Rhode Island, Tanyard Brook Culvert Replacement Project Phase III, Bid No. 973″.
The work in this Contract includes, but is not limited to:
- Removal & disposal or abandonment-in-place of existing stone masonry culvert, and associated drainage structures and pipes;
- Installation of a three (3) foot by eight (8) foot closed precast concrete box culvert sections including culvert transitions and bend sections;
- Furnish and installation of new drainage manhole and catch basin structures, castings, and drainage pipes;
- Modifications to existing utility (stormwater and water) pipelines and structures, including (but not limited to) removal or abandonment-in-place, replacement, and new installation of water lines and valves;
- Temporary flow diversion and/or bypassing of stormwater and flows;
- Other related civil/site work necessary to complete the project as designed;